Visit the official, school-run website at http://latinacademy.org/.
BLA Bulletins (from the School Administration)
The BLA administration and Guidance teams send regular updates for students, parents, and faculty. To receive these emails (which undoubtedly have WAY more useful information than your teenager is probably relaying to you!), please go to http://bit.ly/BLAGoogleSignUp and register for the school Google group for your child’s grade.
For key school phone numbers and contacts, please visit the school's Contact webpage.
Key Info for Parents!
Click here for a downloadable/printable document that contains key info for parents, including important email addresses, links, and events.
BLA Parent Village Discussion Forum
The Parent Village Google Group is an online forum for BLA parents to ask questions and share ideas with one another. To participate in the BLA Parent Village, please
- Go to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/blavillage
- Click "join this group" and enter your email address - this will send you a verification link
- Go to your email account and click the link in the verification email
- This will return you to the group, where you can then choose "ask to join this group"
- A moderator will review and approve your request as soon as possible (remember, we are all volunteers and aren't always able to respond immediately!)
- Questions? Email our general SPC inbox at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help!
BLA Parents' Council on Facebook
"Like" us on Facebook to get additional info and updates.
Prefer Your Info on Paper?
Click here for a printable version of key parent info.
Tuesday, 12/6/16 at 6pm!
Join us for this month's Parents' Council meeting to learn what BLA parents are up to! We will share a brief overview of projects we hope to work on, and we'd love to add your ideas to the mix.
Up Next at BLA
See the BLA theater group's performance of High School Musical! Thursday 12/8 @2pm; Friday 12/9 @7pm; Saturday 12/10 @11am - all shows held at BLA.
BLA Parent Village
Questions? Join the BLA Parent Village Google Group and ask other BLA parents!